You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Impressive creative agency
- Join an agency during an exciting period of growth.
- Diverse workload across website, digital campaign and print briefs.
- Collaborative culture where egos are left at the door.
Were helping an integrated agency in Cheltenham find a Digital Designer to join their growing team. The agency has seen a huge increase in turnover this year, theyve made a handful of key hires thatve bolstered their offering and theyve got a receptive, well-recognised client base that chooses them to create memorable work.
What youll be doing
Youll work collaboratively with the wider studio team on projects thatll vary from global website design projects, through to digital/social campaigns, animations and print briefs.
As much of the work will be centred around digital campaigns youll need to design immersive ads thatll be used by clients across digital display and social channels.
The team are regularly called upon by clients to create animations and moving image assets so youll be expected to work on these, too.
Youll see projects from concept to completion and you will have your ideas heard here.
What experience youll need
- At least a couple of years commercial design experience either within an agency or design-led business.
- A portfolio that shows us a breadth of skills across print and digital projects.
- An appreciation of the importance of team work and the ability to work collaboratively when tackling a brief.
What youll get in return for your talents
Theres a salary of £25k-£33k on offer here. On top of this, theres a bonus scheme that can equate to as much as two months pay! Youll be joining an agency who want to nurture their staff, who want to build one of the best environments around and who create some excellent work.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio and well be in touch to discuss the details.