— Impressive creative agency
- Join an agency during an exciting period of growth.
- Diverse workload across website, digital campaign and print briefs.
- Collaborative culture where egos are left at the door.
We’re helping an integrated agency in Cheltenham find a Digital Designer to join their growing team. The agency has seen a huge increase in turnover this year, they’ve made a handful of key hires that’ve bolstered their offering and they’ve got a receptive, well-recognised client base that chooses them to create memorable work.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work collaboratively with the wider studio team on projects that’ll vary from global website design projects, through to digital/social campaigns, animations and print briefs.
As much of the work will be centred around digital campaigns you’ll need to design immersive ads that’ll be used by clients across digital display and social channels.
The team are regularly called upon by clients to create animations and moving image assets so you’ll be expected to work on these, too.
You’ll see projects from concept to completion and you will have your ideas heard here.
What experience you’ll need
- At least a couple of years commercial design experience either within an agency or design-led business.
- A portfolio that shows us a breadth of skills across print and digital projects.
- An appreciation of the importance of team work and the ability to work collaboratively when tackling a brief.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of £25k-£33k on offer here. On top of this, there’s a bonus scheme that can equate to as much as two months’ pay! You’ll be joining an agency who want to nurture their staff, who want to build one of the best environments around and who create some excellent work.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch to discuss the details.
Back to jobs