Experienced Packaging Designer
— High street brands
- Join an ambitious creative team
- Design for global brands/products
- Open & collaborative working environment
We’re on the lookout for a creative packaging designer to join a fantastic forward thinking business in Cheltenham. Joining a close-knit creative team, you’ll be a core part of the studio where you’ll deliver stunning creative solutions for some truly impressive global brands.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining their existing creative team made up of artworkers, designers and creative director. Working alongside the wider business, you’ll collaborate with the marketing and product development teams where you’ll generate ideas for new product ranges & packaging.
In your day to day you’ll be taking briefs, researching design trends, conceptualising new ideas and delivering stunning fully polished designs for brand and packaging. As well as being a top notch designer, you’ll need to be savvy with print processes and have a good understanding of delivering designs through to manufacture/production-ready standard, so needless to say you’ll be a good all-rounder.
For this one, we need someone who has a solid understanding of the beauty/cosmetics market as you’ll be responsible for improving/streamlining the design work for some of the most recognised brands on the high street (& across the globe!). You’ll have a meticulous eye for clean modern design, have a love for typography, appreciate illustration and most importantly be passionate about all things brand.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in the packaging/brand sector.
- A stunning portfolio of commercially delivered packaging projects.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Solid understanding of print processes.
- Be conceptual and research led in everything you do.
- Experience working with brand guidelines.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as exposure to some fantastic global brands, you’ll receive a competitive salary, 23 days holiday, company pension and healthcare plan.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs