Mid-Senior UI Designer
— Healthtech start-up
- Work on a product with potential to change the lives of millions.
- Help create a design system
- 600,000 pre-registered users.
looking for a Senior or Mid Weight UI Designer to join an innovative healthtech start up in Hereford. They’ve built a digital product that will change the lives of millions across the world so there’s an opportunity here to spend your days designing for something great.
What you’ll be doing
Initially, much of your time will be spent working on their native mobile app. It’s at the start of a ground-up redesign, the work is all underpinned by solid user research, it’ll be your role to take the UX teams insights and prototypes and turn these into polished UI components.
The team are in the process of creating a design system and you’ll be expected to contribute to this and create assets, develop their guidelines and ultimately help them ship new functionality.
It’s an open environment where experimentation and innovation are encouraged and you’ll be given the resources to allow you to create something truly unique.
What experience you’ll need
- A portfolio of pixel-perfect UI design work
- Experience designing for mobile
- You’ll need at least a couple of years’ experience working in a UI design role. This can be whilst freelance, for an agency, for a consultancy or when working in-house on a single product.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of £35k - £80k on offer here plus a 20% annual performance-related bonus. You’ll be based in the Hereford office (complete with onsite Michelin starred chef), however, the business has the wellbeing of its staff at the heart and appreciates the need for flexibility so are happy with employees working remotely 2 days per week.
Apply with your CV and any portfolio links we’ll be in touch.Back to jobs