— Higher Education Sector
- Massively Respected Not for Profit Business
- Excellent Benefits package: flexi-time, competitive holiday and pension
- Opportunity to join during exciting development phase
One of the most recognised organisations within the higher education sector are on the lookout for a Analytics specialist to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you'll be doing
This role is the result of large-scale investment into this organisation's systems, which has enabled them to access data at a scale that's not been seen before in the business. To be able to utilise this data to derive actionable insight, there's a lot of work in getting this data in order, playing a big part in re-platforming, as well as structuring the data for ingestion. You'll be working with multiple functions in the business constantly, from IT to Insight and Finance. So what we're looking for here is someone who can be the 'go-to' person, who doesn't shy away from getting to know everyone in the business.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A strong background in data science
- Programming experience in either R, SAS or Python
- An interest in advances in technology
What you'll get in return for your experience
- You'll be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package which includes generous holiday entitlement (30 days) plus Christmas off
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent career development opportunities
Get in touch with Stacey for the finer details.Back to jobs