You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Marketing Communications Executive
— B2B Tech Business
- Company in huge growth.
- Award winning organisation.
- Great training and career development.
Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment you will be joining a market leading tech organisation as a Marketing Communications Executive at their offices in Worcester.
What you'll be doing
Using your creativity, you'll keep existing and prospective clients engaged by producing content for the website, blog and social media channels, as well as offering comms support for events and digital marketing campaigns. Putting your stakeholder management skills to good use, you will nurture existing relationships with clients and help to grow the business by targetting new clients.
You will help contribute towards effective email marketing by making sure databases are updated and also be involved in making sure the company's profile is raised through advertising and PR. Your support of the market team will also come in the form of market research and using your analytical skills to report back to the Marketing Manager.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience in a B2B technology company
- Degree educated plus a CIM or equivalent marketing qualification
- Excellent communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Passion for all things digital and an aptitude for social marketing
- Ambitious and commercially focussed attitude along with a strong work ethic
- Drive and energy in your approach to managing several projects and campaigns at once
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with the salary of £23,000 - £25,000 you will be joining a business that is growing from strength to strength, and who already have achieved award-winning status! They believe in creating a wonderful working atmosphere and provide a lovely bunch of benefits, including a holiday package, healthcare and pension plans, gym vouchers, and duvet days!
If this role looks exciting to you please give Jim a call on 01179269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: