— Higher Education Sector
Salary: £50000 - £60000
• Massively Respected Not for Profit Business
• Excellent Benefits package: flexi-time, competitive holiday and pension
• Opportunity to join during exciting development phase
One of the most recognised organisations within the higher education sector are on the lookout for a Data Scientist to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you'll be doing
You will be tasked with leading a team of data scientists to help follow the company’s data product roadmap. Working in an agile environment you will need to ensure the team delivers the desired outcomes. You will be managing a team which will allow you to coach and mentor junior members of staff. Working with a huge dataset you will help the business continue on their digital transformation and help build business cases to implement Machine Learning and AI across the data science team.
What experience you'll need to apply
• A strong track record of using data science commercially to deliver value to businesses
• Experience leading/managing a team including developing and mentoring other members
• Programming experience in either R, SAS or Python
• Ideally experience working in an environment that utilizes scrum/agile methodologies
What you'll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of up to £60k on offer here. On top of this, you’ll get an amazing benefits package including 30 days holiday entitlement (plus Christmas week off). You’ll have real responsibility from day one and your work will enable the future growth of the team and directly impact the size of projects you’ll work on.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Stacey with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs