— Amazing Digital Agency, Top Projects
- Amazing custom designed offices and great social environment.
- Ambitious growth plans with teams across the agency expanding.
- Learn new tech and develop your skills.
A Web Developer is needed for an amazing and ambitious digital agency based in Cheltenham. They are looking to grow their digital team and are looking for energetic, creatively-minded developers. They have fairly recently moved into really smart new offices and have really made them reflect their own unique personality. The team has an equal focus on dedicated work and having fun whilst doing it and their plans to expand mean it’s a great time to join!
What experience you’ll need
- Front-end competency will be key to the role, based around HTML5 and CSS3, requiring excellent skills with both.
- Strong skills with PHP on the back-end will highly beneficial.
- Wordpress skills are also highly important, as well as LESS or SASS (SASS is preferable). J
- avaScript experience is beneficial (Angular ideally), on top of experience with any other CMS (Drupal ideally), Laravel or Gitbucket.
- You'll be a self-starter able to pick up a wide range of languages, keen to explore new tech and take on a lead in exciting projects over time.
What you’ll be doing
You will be building websites and bespoke web applications for clients of the agency. You’ll need a creative mind to work collaboratively with the other teams to provide amazing results from varied requirements. You will be giving guidance to the designers from a development perspective. You’ll need to be able to respond to client problems quickly, sometimes utilizing ‘out of the box’ thinking. The business is looking to grow so you will be able to begin taking on further responsibilities, as well as moving towards management if that’s what interests you.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
It’s an incredibly exciting time for the company, on the verge of a rapid period of growth. They have some amazing offices, kitted out with a fussball table, chill out areas, a great sound system and much more. Its open plan and you’ll be working in a friendly, creative environment. They put huge emphasis on rewarding staff for all their hard work so events like pub trips, movie nights with the projector out, socials out and about and many others are common. They will take you on some amazing yearly trips such as New York or Moscow. Competitive salary, time set aside for personal training and development, event and course attendance covered by the business and the chance to grow professionally alongside the business.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Jack (01179269530) for immediate considerationBack to jobs