You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Media & Stakeholder Communications Executive
— Highly Innovative Projects
- Gain Positive Coverage for Highly Innovative Campaigns.
- Join a Fantastic Company in Central Swindon.
- Incredible Company Benefits.
This is a rare opportunity to join a large organisation in central Swindon as their new Media & Stakeholder Communications Executive. You will be promoting the great work the organisation does with forward thinking UK businesses as part of a very strong and high performing Comms team.
What you'll be doing
Your role will be to maximise positive coverage and stakeholder awareness of the organisation and the project work that they undertake. You will plan and produce press and media relations campaigns, proactively and reactively, with taking on a hands on approach to writing press releases, writing articles and features and handling media enquiries.
It's key that you can develop strong relationships with all forms of media, journalists, press offices, media outlets, as well as key strategic stakeholders and even members of Parliament!
Working with key partners who benefit from the organisation's services and support, you will advise them on press releases they have planned and provide media support for stakeholder co-sponsored activities.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience handling media enquiries and/or public affairs
- Ability to produce compelling media and stakeholder engagement plans
- Good understanding of both proactive and reactive media relations
- Excellent copywriter for external audiences including writing press releases
- Experience with reporting through qualitative and quantitative methods
- Strong and confident verbal communicator
- Ideally experience working with councils, Government, or within a regulated environment
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity where you will work within a high performing team, there is a competitive salary on offer (circa £25k), excellent benefits including 40 days holiday!
If you're looking to join an innovative business and promote some incredible campaigns, apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information!