You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Campaign Manager
— SaaS Company, B2B Tech Products
- Great opportunity for a technical digital marketing specialist.
- Core focus on digital campaigns (remarketing, programmatic), web conversions, email automation and inbound marketing.
- Technology-led, high-growth business with interesting product range.
This is a great opportunity for a results-driven digital campaign specialist to join a technology led business in the heart of Cirencester. This is a really nice time to be joining the team and you’d be coming in to drive the digital acquisition channels for the business.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for all things digital. The team you’re working in will be a small one, so you’ll have a broad scope of responsibilities – from email marketing, content and SEO work through to PPC and paid social - but the core focus on the role is around digital campaigns and the more scientific side of digital marketing. There is a content specialist in the team who's producing copy and collateral - your role is to get this out there with a smart, efficient and innovate approach. This is an inbound, B2B digital marketing role - so you'll be used to working in a target-driven environment, working to ambitious metrics around leads generated, traffic driven and eyeballs reached.
What experience you’ll need
- Email marketing and automation - experience using Hubspot or similar automation tools will be ideal.
- Strong skills in digital analytics - web and campaign analysis - and more technical marketing skills.
- Experience of creating inbound marketing workflows for B2B (ideally tech) companies in the past and strong results.
- Balance of the technical skills as well as the creative or ideas-led 'marketing' brain.
- Hands-on across as many digital channels as possible - especially email, PPC, paid social, analytics and SEO.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary wise, we’re looking from £30k to £35k – but this will be totally on experience and on the level of strategic gravitas that you’re able to bring. On top of that the environment is a truly flexible and autonomous one, which enable you to produce your best work in the format that matches you best. There’s a broader benefits package as well.
This one is likely to turn around extremely quickly, so please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for the fine details.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: