You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— FTSE 100 Company
- Work for a reputable company within the financial services sector.
- Join an environment where you will be able to have true impact on company change.
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a wealth of additional employee benefits.
A new Business Architect role has come about due to growth and business success. The role is within the financial services sector and industry knowledge is key to this role, therefore life and pensions experience or working having worked within wealth management is essential.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be working across various business functions, technology and suppliers. Due to the constant company growth, there are multiple ongoing change programmes and projects and so you will be working with different business stakeholders, tech teams and most importantly, suppliers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You will be an industry expert and therefore have previous experience working within life, pensions or wealth management is essential.
- Vast experience working on end to end process architecture and delivering on assigned programmes.
- Proven experience approving business designs for projects
- Producing cross-functional design documents including target operating model views and change roadmaps.
- You will be supporting different technical teams to ensure the design applications, data and other elements are in alliance with the business goals.
- Fantastic ability to build working relationships
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get to work within a recognised and respectable company within a growing environment. As far as benefits go you’ll get a sizeable car allowance with a bonus on top, as well as healthcare and life cover.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox!
If you still have some questions do get in touch with Gabby on 01179 269 530.Back to jobs
No jobs found