Data Marketing Manager
— Global Brand
- Globally Leading Organisation.
- Competitive Benefits Package.
- Opportunity to Be Part of a Large Scale Digital Transformation Project.
A globally leading brand based near to Swindon are now opening their doors in search of a commercially astute Data Marketing Manager to join the UK Marketing team. This is a rare opportunity, where part of your time will be spent in their digital transformation team and the other half within the D2C retail marketing function.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with a CRM specialist, you'll generate, capture and extract key datasets which will be used in designing and implementing highly targeted campaigns. You'll know what questions to ask to get the data you need, always with an eye for data quality. Your strong SQL and modelling skills, combined with your commercial awareness, will mean you can turn data into actionable insights, and talk to stakeholders in a jargon-free, easy to follow way. Approximately 50% of your time will be spent in the digital transformation team, where you will have ownership of the data. In this part of your role, the focus will be on personalisation. This is a really exciting opportunity highly commercial data scientists, and will give you exposure to working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial leading business.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Data analysis and modelling skills (e.g. SQL and Python/SAS) - or similar
- Ability to present data to stakeholders and other teams in an easy to understand way
- Experience and interest specifically in customer data
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment
What you'll get in return for your experience
There is a very competitive salary and benefits package on offer here, as well as the chance to work for a globally recognised business. Perks include free onsite gym, flexibility with working hours (earlier start and finish if needed), and healthcare plans.
Get in touch with Stacey for the finer details.
Back to jobs