You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Project Manager
— Impressive client base
- Highly regarded marketing agency with a lovely client base.
- Newly formed Digital Project Manager role with the opportunity to help lead the growth of their digital output.
- Salary of £35k - £45k with great benefits.
This is a brand new role within one of the South West’s leading marketing agencies. Specialists in their field and home to an impressive and well-loved client base, this is a unique opportunity to play a key role in driving the ongoing success and development of this agency's digital offering.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Creative Director and design team, Creative Services Manager and Client services you’ll be the go to person to deliver digital projects within a busy agency environment. With traditional marketing at their core this is the perfect time to respond to client demand and opportunity and roll out increased digital services offering, hence the creation of this new role.
Day to day you’ll lead multi-disciplinary teams and clients in the delivery of digital projects. Your focus will always be on ensuring we deliver the highest standards on time and on budget. You’ll capture and understand a client’s requirements and translate them into workable, exciting solutions – knowing what’s possible and what’s not. Alongside requirements definition, you’ll be digitally aware with experience throughout the full cycle, from strategy, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
What experience you’ll need
- A Digital Project Manager experienced within an creative / marketing / digital agency environment.
- A natural leader, capable of working with senior management to scope out not only project success but how the department can ever improve and grow.
- Full project cycle experience, from scope to delivery.
- The ability to translate technical requirements into plain English.
- Great communication skills, internally and externally.
- A positive outlook and attitude in the day to day.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of £35k - £45k (totally dependent on experience), 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and a brilliant working environment.
Please get in touch with Fran now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: