You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Service Delivery (SaaS)
— Growing Software Business
- Lead the team responsible for the implementation of a suite of SaaS products.
- Full P&L responsibilities for this business unit within the company.
- Market-leading products in a high-growth market.
This is a great leadership role, for a seasoned SaaS professional to join a growing software company with a great suite of products and lead the team responsible for implementations of the software.
What you'll be doing
Reporting straight in to the Director of Professional Services, you'll be managing the team responsible for the successful implementation of their suite of 5 SaaS products. This will include managing a team of 7 people, split between Implementation Consultants, Project Managers and a Product Trainer. While your team will be owning the successful configuration and implementation of the software products - including scoping out and delivering any bespoke amendments to the software needed for clients - you'll have overall responsibility for efficiency, success and profitability of this business unit. This will involve leading, managing and motivating your busy team, defining team deliverables, assigning accountabilities, establishing priorities and tracking the results across these activities. You'll also work with the wider business to ensure that the team is contributing effectively to overarching business goals. This will involve collaborating with the Sales, Account Management and Technical teams to ensure that all activities are aligned and adding to a seamless customer experience.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing here is a track record of success in leading similar functions within a SaaS environment.
- You'll be a strong leader with proven managerial prowess.
- You'll have the right blend of analytical, metrics-driven skills as well as the commercial and communication skills.
- P&L management experience, with a track record of delivering progressive financial results.
- The stakeholder management skills to work effectively with clients and colleagues alike.
What you'll get in return for your talents
We're most likely looking at a basic salary of £60k - £65k with a bonus structure as well as wider package beyond that. This is an independently owned, growing software company with a cracking company culture. You'll be playing a senior role in this environment and will enjoy the autonomy that comes with that.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a confidential conversation around the small print.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: