Junior Project Manager
— Film & Video Production
- Lovely Junior Project Manager opportunity with a fast growing film and video company.
- Enjoy working across a huge variety of clients and projects.
- Creative and enjoyable working environment.
Opportunities to join this creatively led film and video production company don’t come along everyday so if you’re a passionate Junior Project Manager looking for your next career move this could be just the position you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside a busy team of filmmakers, camera operatives, editors and researchers you’ll play a vital role as the link between the client, the project plan and the internal team. You’ll be the person that ensures that everything runs to clockwork, project plans are formulated and effective, resources are impeccably planned, with the team knowing exactly what they’ll be doing, why they’ll be doing it and when. You’ll deliver the goods each and every time.
You’ll also enjoy liasing with the client to ensure that the communication flow is effective, whilst helping create ideas, conceptualising concepts and presenting these ideas and solutions confidently.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have experience in Project Management, ideally gained experience within a film production environment.
- You’ll be experienced in concept creation, producing design proposals and storyboards.
- Enjoy taking projects from inception to completion.
- Comfortable working with sizeable workload, juggling multiple tasks and projects at any one time.
- Calm under pressure with strong communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, bonus scheme, company pension and generous holiday allowance. You’ll also enjoy a fun working environment, team socials and parties.
Please get in touch with Chloe now for more information.Back to jobs