You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Lead Front-End Developer
— Growing agency, R&D time
- Friendly and relaxed environment at a fast growing agency.
- Impressive list of regular blue chip clients.
- R&D time provided on a project by project basis to learn new tech where necessary.
A rapidly growing agency, based in central Cheltenham, with a great atmosphere and a strong blue chip client base is looking for a Lead Front-End Developer. The agency currently has a team closing in on 20 fast, working in a friendly and relaxed environment. They’ve been going from success to success and are looking to expand the technical capabilities of the team to take on bigger and more exciting projects and potentially look to continue growing into new markets. It’s the best time to join!
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have proven experience developing high quality web apps.
- HTML/CSS, SASS, Gulp/Grunt and Git/Subversion are all important skills to have.
- Any further knowledge of Express, PHP (Laravel) and CMS (WordPress/Processwire) would be beneficial but not essential.
- It’d also be beneficial to have experience working with API’s.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be based in the centre of Cheltenham, working in a hard-working and talented team whilst being in a relaxed and friendly environment. On top of the generous salary (up to £45K), you’ll be given pension, health cover, 25 days holiday (+bank holidays) and little extras like parking. There’s flexibility provided for those that need it; a later start to drop the kids off at school for example. The tech stack is reviewed on a project by project basis and if you make a case for bringing in something new then you’ll be provided with the R&D time to make that possible. It’s a growing agency – so there’s always the room to grow with it!
If this position is ticking all the boxes then get in touch now with Jack to find out more.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: