— Creative Cotswolds business, Amazing bens!
- Times Top 100 Employer, happy team!
- Great project variety, chance to learn new tech.
- Excellent progression, benefits and training.
Great news! One of the Cotswolds’ most exciting businesses is expanding its development team with the addition of a new PHP Developer. This amazing company has managed to establish themselves as one of the best companies to work for in the UK and with their continued success they are striving to be number one in their industry. If you’re passionate about development and looking to take your career to the next level this could be just the role for you!
What experience you’ll need
- To be in with a chance of joining this market leader you’ll need great back-end development experience with a little front end too.
- If you’ve got any GIT, AJAX, JSON or LAMP stack skills then this will really help separate you from the crowd.
- This role will really suit someone who is an excellent multi-tasker with good communication skills that can deliver to tight deadlines.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join an established dev team where your role will be varied and very interesting, it’ll touch upon the development of all areas of website, content management system and reporting systems, which are all managed and written in-house. You will have a chance to make a big difference by taking the initiative and implementing innovative ideas, which will be greatly valued and rewarded. This is a really exciting time to be joining them as the business continues to grow; it’ll be high profile work that any experienced developer would want in their portfolio.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your top skills (PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery) you’ll get an excellent salary (£25K-£35K) with a great set of benefits like profit share bonus (recent bonuses have been up to 50%), superb career progression, training and development plus awesome perks including the use of breakout rooms, pool table & table football, on site gym with turbo trainers, company away days, regular social events and exciting trips abroad plus the usual pension (up to 7.5%) and private healthcare as well, they really know how to keep their staff happy. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that is agile, innovative and forward-thinking in its approach.
If this opportunity sounds too good to pass up then get your CV over to Chris as he’s looking after this role (01179269530), or apply above.Back to jobs