— Marketing & CRM Agency
- Opportunity to work for a successful, well established CRM Marketing Agency.
- Outstanding Client base with market leading brands in a range of industries.
- Commutable from Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Chippenham.
On behalf of our client, we're looking for an impressive Project Manager to join one of the South West’s most well-respected CRM Marketing agencies. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a list of high-profile global clients, alongside a hugely multi-skilled team.
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager you'll play a key role in helping this business achieve their goal of becoming the undisputed number one customer engagement agency in the UK. You will do this by utilising your well-developed skills and experience surrounding digital and IT projects to plan, execute and deliver complex projects within budget, on time and exceed client expectations. You will show superb client management capability whilst liaising with creative and digital teams and all stakeholders on a daily basis. You will enjoy working within a fast paced and fun environment and take pride in the fact that whilst this business aims for excellence, they like to reward team members effectively.
What experience you'll need
- You could be working as a Project Manager or Producer at the moment.
- Ideally, your experience will be gained from an agency with experience of technical projects.
- Experience of both Marketing and Customer Engagement.
- Demonstrable experience of managing both small and large scale projects with varying levels of complexity, size, scope, budget and timelines.
- You will also be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously whilst remaining calm under pressure and maintain levels of quality.
- Comfortable working with multi skilled colleagues from designers and developers to testers and IT.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a range of tools and platforms.
- Strong track record of efficiency and process.
- First-rate client management skills with the ability to manage expectations.
- Enthusiasm for using differing project management methodologies including agile and waterfall.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Clear and defined progression opportunities within a well established and leading business in addition to a very competitive salary, flexible working and a fun, social environment.
Send a CV today either directly or to email@example.com.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k