— Large insurer based in Cheltenham.
- Drive compelling student and young professional personal product lines.
- Gather insight and feedback and work closely Trading and Marketing team.
- Extensive marketing experience with a student brand is essential.
We are working with a large insurer based near Cheltenham to appoint an experienced Proposition Manager into the Student Propositions and Product team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience with a student brand. This is a great role for someone looking to step up or someone that already has experience in this area and looking for a change.
What you’ll be doing
Working as the Proposition Manager, you’ll develop compelling student and young professional personal product lines and service propositions that drive value, volume and retention. Within the role, you will be responsible for understanding the needs of the young professionals and students and will create new product lines relevant to their needs. You’ll focus on identifying and researching opportunities to develop and execute a successful student proposition and analyse the trends and bring student insight to life across the organisation, creating immersion opportunities for key internal teams. Within the role, you will collaborate with internal stakeholders and external student partners to inform and progress to proposition development. With the marketing and digital teams, you will ensure propositions are differentiated, aligned to brand and personalised and brought to life in a compelling way that drives enquiries and online conversion.
What experience you will need to apply
- Extensive marketing experience with a student brand
- Experience developing and driving strong ideas
- Strategic thinking and strong decision-making experience
- Ability to measure the impact of proposition development
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to balance immediate and longer-term requirements
- Commercial acumen
- Presentation skills
What you will get for your experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to be part of transforming business and reward highly for their efforts and be part of highly social team culture and offered a competitive salary. You will be offered a great pension and 25 days holiday and your birthday off as an addition. You’ll also get Life insurance and colleague discounts through Perkbox.
If this sounds like it could be your ideal next role, please apply with a short cover note and your most recent CV.