— Multiple projects with a diverse tech stack
- Friendly and relaxed environment at a fast growing digital agency.
- Very diverse client base, multiple blue chip clients
A rapidly growing digital agency based in central Cheltenham, with a great atmosphere and a strong blue chip client base are looking for a Contract Front-End Developer to join their team for an initial 3 month contract with scope to extend based on performance.
What you’ll be doing
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An understanding of CraftCMS or a similar content management system.
- Knowledge of Twig for templating or an equivalent tool.
- Ability to work with REST APIs.
- An awareness of PHP would be beneficial.
- Any of the following would be highly desirable: Netlify, Basin, Deploybot, Sketch or Bootstrap.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be based in the centre of Cheltenham, working in a hard-working and talented team whilst being in a relaxed and friendly environment. The tech stack is reviewed on a project by project basis and if you make a case for bringing in something new then you’ll be provided with the R&D time to make that possible. It’s a growing agency – so there’s always the room to grow with it!
They are looking for someone to start ASAP, so please get in touch with Joe with a CV today to hear about the fine details.Back to jobs