— Rapidly growing digital healthcare consultancy
Salary: £35K - £50K
- Freedom to learn and incorporate new technologies into the business.
- Incredibly diverse client base working with industry leaders.
I’m working with a leading digital healthcare consultancy who are looking for a Senior/Lead Full-Stack Developer to join their team. The business offers product development services for some of the world’s largest life science and pharmaceutical companies and have won two prestigious industry awards for their work. They currently have a team of 10 (3 developers) and due to a recent internal re-structure they are going through a rapid period of expansion. Some examples of projects they’ve been covering include small to large website builds (using Drupal amongst other technologies), an augmented reality app, various mobile apps, webinar software, system builds and more.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven full-stack development experience and the ability to lead project teams of up to 10 people.
- Extensive knowledge of PHP and its related MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symfony etc.)
- Experience across multiple CMS systems and knowledge of or willingness to learn Drupal 8.
- Significant understanding of database creation & management with MySQL/SQL.
- Any knowledge of mobile platforms (PhoneGap, Cordova) and working in a server hosted environment (Plesk, cPanel, WHM, Webmin etc.) would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a growing team of 3 developers, you will be the “go-to” person for front and back-end development. You will be providing leadership across project teams of up to 10 people (as the business grows), developing effective solutions across multiple projects which are increasingly focused on chatbots and artificial intelligence. If leadership isn’t something that you want to be doing, there is a senior role available as well. The business will expect you to demonstrate excellent innovation skills, offering the ability to suggest and implement new technologies into the business and play an integral part in the growth of the development team moving forward.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as a generous salary (£35-50K) and contributory pension scheme the company are trying to build a culture of learning, so if there are any courses or certifications that you feel would benefit your personal development, they would be happy to support this. Also, due to the internal re-structure and plans for growth in the near future the scope for career progression based on performance is very good. They do also offer flexibility with occasional remote working as well if needed!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing consultancy, so if you’re interested please send your CV to Joe or give us a call on 01179 269 530 to find out more!Back to jobs