Test Automation Engineer
— Optional 9 day fortnight!
- Flexible working with hybrid office/remote split.
- Optional 9-day fortnight!
- Annual bonus, awesome benefits and lots of R&D opportunities.
I’m looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join a tech company who provide a range of public sector clients with research, tech and products surrounding cyber and comms security. They’re based in Gloucestershire, where they have a hybrid office/remote split and the option to work a 9-day fortnight! Due to the nature of the project work you’ll need to be eligible for SC Clearance.
What you’ll being doing
Working as part of a team on a range of different projects and helping to develop the business’ automation testing capabilities as well as supporting the continuous improvement of the quality of their testing through R&D. You will produce detailed test scripts and develop automation solutions which ultimately will improve the quality of their products.
What skills you’ll need
- Significant experience writing automation tests using Python / Robot or more traditional tools like Selenium.
- Experience working in TDD (Test-Driven Development) environments
- Clear and concise documentation.
- Exposure to a range of Test Management tools, such as JIRA, MTM or TestRail.
- Experience testing in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps ways of working.
- Experience of testing embedded software products (C, C++) is desirable.
- Experience using Linux systems as well as Windows.
- ISTQB certification or similar would be preferred.
- Familiarity with languages such as C, Python and Bash Scripting.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This business do a lot with school/graduate outreach, having been involved in various STEM programmes, graduate schemes and educational initiatives to upskill the millennial generation in the importance of cyber security. On top of a generous salary, you’ll get 25 days hol + bank hols, private health cover, a profit-sharing bonus which varies year-on-year, a healthy group personal pension scheme matched up to 5%, and much more. They also advocate for mental well-being and provide an optional 9-day fortnight which any employee can take advantage of!
To apply, send your CV to Becca.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + Bristol, UKType:Salary:Up to £550 p/day - "Outside IR35"
— Creative tech business with network spanning worldwideLocation:Bristol / Remote, UKSalary:Up to £65K
— Drone Start-UpLocation:London, UKSalary:Up to £75,000