— FTSE 100
- Join an ambitious business with a real appetite for UX.
- Fantastic benefits including 10% pension, car / cash allowance and private medical cover.
- Own your approach and help shape best practice for the business.
We’re on the lookout for an experience UX Architect to join a FTSE 100 brand in Gloucestershire. With almost 30 years in the business it’s a well-known and highly respected brand to call home.
What you’ll be doing
The UX Architect will join the businesses digital team (of around 12) and help deliver new and improved digital experiences to a variety of partners, clients and employees. The UX team was started around 3 ½ years ago so is still relatively new to the business. With a new Head of UX in place and a plan to ramp up user research and testing this year it’s a great time to join.
The UX Architect will be expected to take the lead on a mix of customer facing and business facing projects, these will also include the upgrading of legacy systems. Day to day the UX Architect will help conduct user research, run workshops with key stakeholders in the business and collaborate closely with visual designers to help bring new and improved interactions to life. Projects will mostly be web based but some app work will be involved.
As well as the practical hands on needs of the role we’re looking for character types that will help to evangelise UX across the business. There's great foundations for good UX practice, this role and the future of this role is about pushing things forward.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a UX Architect role (or similar).
- Knowledge of the latest UX tools and processes with a good grasp on research.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, able to operate at a senior level.
- A real passion for UX and the industry on the whole.
- Any experience in financial services a real plus.
- Understanding of regulation when relating to UX and design decisions.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In this role you’ll be joining a business that is seriously invested in developing their UX processes and practices in house. You’ll be awarded 25 days holiday, a 10% non-contributory pension a £6.2k car / cash allowance, private medical and all the tools needed to be effective in your job.
Please apply with an up to date CV and some relevant case studies to be considered.Back to jobs