You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Sustainable Brand
We’re on the hunt for a multidisciplinary UX Designer to join one of our clients in Gloucestershire. The opportunity to work from Bristol 2 days a week is available.
What you’ll be doing
This is the opportunity to join a pioneering green technology brand and the first of its kind (in the world). The business prides itself on being environmentally concious to its core, in providing exceptional customer service and in providing ethical pricing to its customers.
The UX Designer will report into the head of digital and be embedded within the digital marketing team. UX practice is still in its infancy so there’s a real opportunity to help shape and define processes and practices. For this reason the UX Designer will play the role of a generalist to run research projects, create wireframes, prototypes and conduct user testing.
In this role we could consider a graduate with a relevant degree or a more experienced hire who has established themselves within a commercial role.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Passionate about user experience, preferably with some commercial experience.
- A degree in design, product, computer science or psychology highly desirable.
- Great communication skills; comfortable dealing with people from all backgrounds.
- Experience of designing web-based or native app products and services.
- Comfortable using modern design tools (e.g Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, UXPin).
- User centred and data led; able to gather and make use of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Passionate about environmental causes and sustainability.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join a team whose missions is genuinely to make the world a better place. You’ll enjoy a relaxed culture that offers flexibility and an open and collaborative working environment day to day.
Please apply with an up to date CV along with any relevant case studies of your work.