— Retail Start-up
- Rapidly-scaling retail start-up.
- Brand new offices.
- Significant investment and strong leadership.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a rapidly-scaling start-up at the beginning of their journey. With big investment and highly experienced founders, they have the potential to become a large, global retailer in a very short space of time. Based in Gloucestershire, you’d be working in brand new offices alongside a driven, dynamic team of high-calibre digital specialists.
What you’ll be doing
As this is a start-up environment, you’ll be getting involved in everything behind the camera, on screen and anything in-between.
Reporting in to the Studio Content Manager, you’ll be leading the production of video content to be rolled out across the website and social media channels. You’ll be fully immersed in shoots from setting equipment to shooting video content, and will execute post-production, editing footage from colour grading to ensuring the correct metadata is provided.
In essence, you’re a master in your field technically and creatively, you’re ideas-led and are on the front foot when it comes to latest trends. To understand the business and help drive this start-up, ideally you’re familiar with the retail industry.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a commercial design studio, both shoot and edit.
- A showreel that showcases your finest work.
- Fluent in Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Evidence of managing projects end-to-end.
- Confident setting up equipment without guidance.
- Ideally some experience filmmaking in retail – fashion preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Alongside the joining a business from the ground floor with huge potential, you’ll receive a salary up to £30k depending on experience.
Please send through your CV and get in touch with Lauren to hear more!