Social Media Account Manager
— Digital Agency
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile clients.
- The opportunity to join a growing and successful agency.
- Enjoy a relaxed working environment along with a mix of remote and office-based work.
Do you have a passion for social media and storytelling? And enthusiasm for branding, strategy, and all things digital? And a desire to work with the best brand around the world? If you find yourself saying yes, then this may be the perfect role for you! This highly reputable digital agency looking a for social media specialist to join the team.
This role is offering you the chance to work with a range of high-profile clients, with the freedom to independently manage your workload, and offering to work both remote and office-based depending on your needs.
What you’ll be doing
This role will require you to build strong relationships with clients in order to grow a solid understanding of their business and campaign needs and develop social media strategies to align with their core objectives.
On a daily basis, you will be overseeing the operations of paid social media campaigns including content management, bid management, optimisation as well as a weekly analysis of performance and trends.
Using your social media talents, you will lead paid social media campaigns across various platforms such as Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. While also researching the latest social media developments, tools, and trends.
The skill’s you’ll need
- Solid experience working within a similar role.
- A track record of delivering and implementing successful social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, social media, Email Marketing, and Google Analytics.
- Experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite and Buffer.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to efficiently manage your workload.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role is offering a competitive salary depending on your experience, as well as regular team socials (when it’s safe to do so), and flexible working hours.
This is an urgent requirement so please email your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Rapidly Growing organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£30,000 - £35,000
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus