You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Robotics Automation Project Manager
— FTSE 100 Company
- Work for a reputable company implementing a RPA across the business.
- Join an environment where you will be able to have true impact on company change.
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a wealth of additional employee benefits.
A new Project Manager role has come about to initially work on a 12 month fixed-term contract to implement the robotics automation strategy and work on RPA projects across the business.
What you’ll be doing
You will be managing the implementation of a new Robotics Process Automation strategy and working on various projects across the full project life cycle.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You will need to have previous experience of robotics automation having implemented RPA in the past or worked within an RPA project.
- You will have previously worked with or have an understanding of Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or UI Path software.
- Previous experience working end to end on an implementation project is essential
- Be confident with robotics automation enough to be able to advise and guide with the business’ RPA strategy as well as educate others on the necessary business activities and projects that will need to take place.
- Ensuring the project is within scope and delivered to user requirements/business standards.
- Managing budgets, risks, milestones and timescales throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Excellent experience managing senior stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Excellent technical understanding ensuring business objectives are feasible.
- Clear understanding of technical terminology, being able to translate this to various non-technical stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get to work within a recognised and respectable company within a growing environment with the potential of staying on permanently depending on performance and business needs in the future. As far as benefits go you’ll get a sizeable bonus as well as up to £7,940 in cash (instead of a car allowance) and other employee benefits.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox!
If you still have some questions do get in touch with Alex on 01179 269 530.Back to jobs
No jobs found