You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Project Administrator - 2 month contract
— Digital Transformation & Change
- Wide reaching admin and operational role that'll keep you on your toes, supporting and bringing real value.
- Initial contract is planned for two months with immediate start (interviews w/c 16th Oct).
- £100 - £120 a day pay rate (on experience).
- We're looking to arrange interviews immediately, get in touch now!
What you'll be doing
Working within this highly regarded employer you'll be working within a business critical team, tasked with integrating digital platforms on a global basis. Your job will be to provide admin and operational support to the team - no job will be too big or small mentality, you'll be there to help where and when it's needed - from raising invoices, onboarding new starters and arranging paperwork, liasing with the IT support desk, ensuring systems and processes are effective whilst managing and reporting on expenses (amongst much more).
With the team working on business critical project and tight deadlines it will be essential that you enjoy working within a fast paced and often pressurised environment. You'll get a kick out of supporting others and enabling success as a team and always on the look out to help out wherever you can.
What experience you'll need
- Immediate availability and able to commit for the next two months
- Sound administration and organisational skills gained within a commercial environment
- Experience of raising invoices, ideally in SAP, however this isn't essential for the right person as training will be provided
- A positive, professional and helpful personality that enjoys being busy
- Microsoft product knowledge (word etc.)
What you'll get in return for your talents
A day rate of £100 - £120 a day.
Please get in touch with Nick today for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: