— Leading Independent Full-Service Agency
- Great training and development opportunities.
- Working for a leading agency with top rate clients.
- Cooperative, social office
This is a brilliant opportunity for a motivated junior candidate to join a leading full-service agency and develop their career with excellent training and development. You’ll need to be a self-starter, as the beauty of agency life is that there are no two days are the same which means always keeping ahead of the game in terms technology, new marketing opportunities, the latest trends in on and offline media, social media and more.
You will be given a full training programme, mentoring and hands-on client experience to ensure you really get to the experience the full mix, from strategy, implementation and awesome client results.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Group Media Director, you’ll be joining a growing team of dedicated, knowledgeable professionals. Your role will include a mix of on and offline media, giving you a broad range of experience across a variety of areas.
In your day to day, you’ll be working to support the media team with tasks including data entry into media and finance systems, researching markets and competitors, building and maintaining both stakeholder and client relationships, media planning and more.
What experience you’ll need
- Educated to at least ‘A’ level standard – Graduate preferred but not essential. Work ethic and willingness to learn are more important.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner essential.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality able to build relationships at all levels.
- Proactive and able to work on their own initiative.
- Accurate with figures and a keen eye for detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents?
There is a salary of up to £22k on offer. Please do still inquire if you’re a touch over this banding as there may be scope to flex for more senior candidates. Other benefits include private health care, pension, a generous holiday allowance, and regular team socials.
Please get in touch with Chloe today to hear more about this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Marketing, Affiliate, Agency Business Development, Agency Client Services, Agency Digital Project Management, B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Comms Planning / Strategy, Content Marketing, Digital Media, Integrated Marketing, Internal Communications, Market Research, Media Planning / Buying jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k
— Exciting start-upLocation:BristolSalary:up tp £45k