Head of eCommerce
— Growing Online Retailer
- Independent business with big ambitions.
- Company is experiencing substantial growth.
- Opportunity to lead and nurture a small team.
As part of an ongoing growth strategy, this independent, innovative business is looking for a dynamic Head of eCommerce who will be responsible for delivering their digital marketing and eCommerce strategy.
What you’ll be doing
Whilst the role oversees all digital assets and marketing across the business, the majority of your time will be spent on our multi-channel eCommerce business.
You will be tasked with continuing growth and profitability by driving online sales across two brand websites, current marketplaces and through creating a marketplace development strategy.
For their other two brands, strategical input and oversight will be required but day to day activity and agency management will be delivered by one of your direct reports and other members of the team.
In total, you will have four direct reports –eCommerce Manager, Content Marketing Executive, PPC Executive and Customer Services Manager. You will also work closely with other areas of the company, including production / stock management, product development and IT. Additionally you will have overall ownership of external agencies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience managing an eCommerce website, with an emphasis on strategy creation.
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrable experience driving conversions.
- An excellent grasp of digital marketing strategy and tools, with the ability to lead integrated campaigns from conception to execution.
- Experience managing an Amazon account is a must.
- Experience using CMS, i.e. Magento, Wordpress.
- Ability to lead and nurture a team, and build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience manging 3rd party agencies.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a full time, permanent role offering a salary of £50-60k, alongside a generous profit-based annual bonus.
Please send through your CV to be considered and to receive further information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K