QHSE Manager - Engineering & Manufacturing
QHSE Manager – Engineering & Manufacturing - Manchester
£40,000 - £50,000 DOE
• Be a key player in the success of a growing Energy Technology company
• Developing and improving QHSE strategies and policies across the business
• Flexible and remote role covering multiple sites in the Manchester area
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding Sustainable Technology company that are consistently developing new products and breaking into new markets. You will be a key player across the group working to ensure continued quality regulation compliance as well as developing new health & safety initiatives and strategies.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will work remotely covering 4 manufacturing sites in the Manchester area; you will work to ensure that they all work to the same cohesive standards and champion health and safety excellence across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as a QHSE Manager in a Manufacturing or Construction environment
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001 Quality regulations
- Experience of risk management
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent experience
- Passion for sustainability
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be a key player in the success of a company that will be rapidly expanding over the next few years. On offer is a highly competitive salary, car allowance, health cash plan, flexible working and more.