eCommerce Account Manager
— Amazing Clients
- eCommerce Account Manager opportunity, 100% remote/flexible working available.
- Amazing reputation with clients and employees alike.
- Superb onboarding, training, career progression, salary and perks.
This is a new opportunity for a talented eCommerce Account Manager who would love nothing more than being part of a fun, fast paced agency delivering world class service to a real variety of emerging and established clients.
Please note this role offers 100% remote working permanently, we are accepting applicants from all over the UK over the festive period, with a view to commencing interviews in January 2022.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be joining a high performing, experienced, and friendly team as eCommerce Account Manager to support development and CX teams in providing superb client management.
No two days are the same in this role, where things can change at the drop of a hat, however you will enjoy thorough process and procedure which has been implemented and regularly adapted for years which the team and Directors know creates success. Ultimately you will have prior experience maximising client relationships within eCommerce, ideally in an agency environment, where you can liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction regularly, leading to repeat business and referrals.
You will enjoy great exposure to the business, with involvement internally on strategy meetings, pitches for new business, road mapping with the CX team, weekly to quarterly reviews, and other exciting projects happening from white papers to AI development. This of course entails liaising with other Account Managers, Project Managers, the Dev Squad and Senior Management regularly. Externally, you will have regular BAU and planning meetings with clients and other stakeholders to solve specific problems or bring new ideas to table to improve performance from maximising online sales to Black Friday plans. As eCommerce Account Manager you will be encouraged to use the experienced and talented people around you to deliver success – my client works in an incredibly collaborative way where questions are welcomed and rewarded.
For remote working you’ll be pleased to know that the onboarding process here is superb, with regular virtual and face to face activities as well as top of the range equipment and tools.
In terms of progression, you will enjoy regular reviews to ensure you’re on track for that next promotion, true flexible and autonomous working, a very competitive salary, benefits and perks.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience as a Client Services Manager, Account Manager or similar.
- Experience in an agency (fast paced and agile would be perfect).
- Exposure to web/digital/eCommerce projects (eCommerce would be perfect).
- Superb client management skills with outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- An ability to work cross-functionally in a multi-skilled agency.
- Calm under pressure, with a knack of managing multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising on quality or quantity of service.
- Commercially and strategically aware considering the “bigger picture”.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and friendly mentality.
- Self-motivated, comfortable working remotely long term.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Competitive salary with superb perks – 100% remote/flexible working, genuine career progression, additional training and certifications, bonuses, fun and friendly team.
To be considered send your CV asap or contact Jingwei Zhou at ADLIB Recruitment for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Start-Up Marketing AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25k - £30k
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:South West / Remote, UKSalary:£27000 - £35000