— Rapidly Growing Agency
- Rapidly growing agency!
- Offering a variety of benefits including flexible hours/remote work
- Broad range of interesting clients, unique projects & supportive team
Our client, an innovative and progressive Shopify agency is on the lookout for a talented Shopify developer to join them on building some truly exceptional Shopify projects.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the in house Shopify team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a range of different projects. Using & customising Shopify’s existing tools and in built features to create something completely unique with every project. This agency takes pride in the innovation and creativity behind each and every build, so you’ll be encouraged to push yourself to come up with something different and exciting for each site. In order to do this, you’ll need to do the research, so you’ll be given 10% of your time to investigate new tech, engage with other developers and think up new solutions.
You’ll be working alongside other specialised developers, coming together as a team to form the backbone of the business. Your ideas and thoughts on different project will be respected and encouraged, and you’ll always have a platform to communicate with every team within the business. Our client promotes a culture of understanding, mutual respect and clear communication - You’ll be expected to contribute to this culture and reflect it’s values at all times, ensuring everyone feels safe and valued when working there.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven Shopify or BigCommerce theme development skills
- Shopify App development skills is a plis
- Attention to detail, appreciation for pixel perfect Development.
- Estimate and deliver work on time and within budget
- Up to date with trends and latest developments in the eCommerce industry.
- Strong Time management and organization skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and across the entire business.
- Ambition to improve your own development knowledge and ability
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary with flexitime and 100% remote working, You’ll also enjoy a structured and personalised professional development programme in addition to multiple employee perks and becoming part of an agency that is incredibly well funded and growing in all areas.
If you’d like to apply, get in touch with Joshua Aptroot at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7985273768.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Business // Supporting Communities // Great BenefitsLocation:London/Remote UK, UKSalary:£55,000
— 2-3 days on-siteLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£27K - £30K
— Ethical, award-winning company with big investment in techLocation:Wiltshire/Fully remote, UKSalary:Up to £65,000