Business Development Director
— Direct impact to strategy and new markets
- An opportunity to make a significant difference
- Strong and positive environment where all staff are shareholders
- Able to influence strategy and innovation areas
This is an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Director to join an innovative broadcast technology SME in Hampshire. In line with growth projections, they are looking to utilise their technology in new market areas, and to enhance existing sales within Broadcast.
What you’ll be doing:
Using your extensive experience and success in a senior commercial role (Business Development/Sales) you will search for new markets and opportunities, establishing new channels to market, support existing relationships and build new contacts, with partners and end users. In addition, have direct influence over the company’s sales and marketing strategy.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Demonstrable experience in both short/medium term sales tactics and medium/long term strategy development.
- Direct experience of sales of software products and services within the broadcast industry (eg IPTV, Set top box, Video or Image Processing, Signal processing, IoT) and other domains.
- Engaging “hunter” who has very strong sales acumen and is used to working in a hands-on capacity to drive sales personally.
- Proven leadership skills including motivating, coaching and development of staff.
- Extensive network of contracts in major broadcast organisations and other industries.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
To be part of a company where you can drive the growth and strategy of their offering, in a supportive environment, and make a significant impact. You will be rewarded with equity and career growth.
Commutable from Farnham, Winchester, Portsmouth, Guildford, Andover, Southampton, Hampshire, and Surrey.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Roy Bennett
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fascinating tech, competitive benefits, award-winning companyLocation:HampshireSalary:£45K-£55K
— Commutable from Slough, Bracknell, Sunbury, Epsom, Woking, LondonEmbedded Electronics
— Award winning engineering teamLocation:SomersetSalary:£35K-£40K