— High Growth Technology Business
- Join a fast growing, industry leading business.
- Lots of training and growth opportunities.
- Fantastic team culture with a passion for the work that they do.
We’re on the lookout for a Mid-Weight Designer to join a high growth technology business in Hampshire. The business is expanding quickly; they’ve got a client list made up of some of the biggest names in consumer technology.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Head of Design, you’ll be working alongside fellow designers, copywriters and the wider marketing department to produce engaging creative communications for a wide range of well-established retailers.
One day you could be supporting the marketing department with designing integrated collatoral to promote the business, the next you could be collaborating with the creative team to re-invent an internal brand to roll out across various channels, including digital such as motion graphics.
Ideally you’ve some integrated design experience, but if you’re a master at offline print, then there will be the opportunity to progress your skills in to digital. We're looking for a designer who is conceptual in their approach, a master of typography and layout, as well as confident taking briefs end-to-end.
What experience you’ll need
- At least a couple of years’ experience in a design studio agency or client-side.
- A portfolio full of integrated designs, including print through to artwork.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Ideally some B2B experience.
- After effects desirable but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Join a business that will enable you to develop and grow, the team has one of the most open, inclusive and flexible environments on the South Coast. They’ll nurture you and give you the tools that’ll enable you to succeed. On top of this, there’s a salary of up to £28k on offer.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered.