— High-Growth SaaS Company
- Brand new role in a high-growth software / SaaS company.
- Manage small team responsible for successful implementations for top tier clients.
- Fantastic team culture with a passion for the work that they do.
We’re helping a high growth technology business in central Southampton find an Implementation Consultant to manage a small implementation team. The business is expanding quickly; they’ve got a client list made up of some of the biggest names in consumer technology, financial services and utilities and the team has one of the most open, inclusive and flexible environments on the South Coast
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Implementation Manager and managing your own team of 3 or 4 junior Implementation Specialists, you'll have ownership of the timely, accurate and snag-free implementation of software projects for a portfolio flagship clients. Your role will be almost exactly split in two - with 50% of your time being spent on management and oversight of your team, your projects, your clients and 50% of your time being spent hands on with projects yourself whether this is testing, producing detailed documentation, configuring the software or even physically programming new areas of the product (using HTML and C#) - there is an inhouse team of developers, of course, but you'll be adapting the spine of the product and personalising it based on client requirements. Most of your stakeholders will be internal, as there is a dedicated client support team, this means that the documentation side of your team's output will be extremely important so that your colleagues know exactly what to do to solve client problems once the software is live. The configuration side to your role is wide ranging as well - expect to be getting involved in anything from data migration, report building, uploading content, testing through to personalisation.
What experience you'll need
- Previous track record as an Implementation Manager for a software, SaaS or technology company will be vital here.
- Hands-on coding skills across HTML, C# and SQL.
- Experience of mentoring or leading more junior team members (direct line management not necessary).
- Strong numerical skills with a proven ability in data manipulation and interrogation.
- Strong Excel skills
- Great attention to detail and time management skills.
- A confident communication style and an ability to collaborate effectively with others.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of £35k-£40k on offer here. On top of this, you’d be working in a flexible work environment in a tech business in which your ideas will be heard. The structures are already in place for you to manage effectively and deliver some great work.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs