Web Production Lead
— Iconic Organisation
- Fantastic management role for iconic, international organisation.
- Lead the team responsible for the production, maintenance and optimisation of their (sizeable) main website and other digital platforms.
- Play a leading role in a high-growth and high-calibre digital transformation studio.
This is a great role to join a much-loved organisation as they continue on their digital transformation journey.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Digital Studio Manager, you'll be running the team responsible for executing improvements to the brand's main website and associated platforms. You'll have three web producers in your team, each owning a specific area of the website, and you'll have the overarching ownership - managing the workflow through the team, owning key stakeholder relationships and having more ownership of the strategic direction of the website. Where new sections of the site are being developed, you and your team will have strong involvement in the UX process - from conducting user research, to customer journey mapping, wireframing and even getting involved in prototyping - so there's ample opportunity to flex your UX and web strategy muscles. As this is a complex organisation, a big part of your role will be internal relationship building and stakeholder management - balancing the priorities of various internal teams, ensuring that everyone is pulling to the same vision and that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
What experience you'll need
- A strong background in digital project management and web strategy goes without saying.
- Given the nature of the organisation, it's likely that you've either come up through account management or have had stakeholder management, relationship building and communication as a big part of your career to date.
- Team management will be important - you'll be inheriting a team of 3 digital project managers from day one.
- You'll have strong prioritisation skills and the ability to juggle often conflicting stakeholder needs, keeping everyone smiling as you do.
- You'll have strong UX knowledge, and ideally practical exposure to IA, wireframing and user research skills.
- You'll have either worked in a large, complex organisation before, or you'll have managed multiple large, complex clients in an agency before.
- Strong CMS skills - if this is specifically Sitecore, even better!
Back to jobs
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a salary banding of £35k - £41k on offer for the role with a nice raft of benefits on top for you to enjoy. This is also one of the most exciting teams within a great employer, complete with the autonomy to take this side of the team and run with it - what's not to like!
This role will close on Friday 28th September, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV before then for consideration.