You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Web Production Lead
— Iconic Organisation
- Fantastic management role for iconic, international organisation.
- Lead the team responsible for the production, maintenance and optimisation of their (sizeable) main website and other digital platforms.
- Play a leading role in a high-growth and high-calibre digital transformation studio.
This is a great role to join a much-loved organisation as they continue on their digital transformation journey.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Digital Studio Manager, you'll be running the team responsible for executing improvements to the brand's main website and associated platforms. You'll have three web producers in your team, each owning a specific area of the website, and you'll have the overarching ownership - managing the workflow through the team, owning key stakeholder relationships and having more ownership of the strategic direction of the website. Where new sections of the site are being developed, you and your team will have strong involvement in the UX process - from conducting user research, to customer journey mapping, wireframing and even getting involved in prototyping - so there's ample opportunity to flex your UX and web strategy muscles. As this is a complex organisation, a big part of your role will be internal relationship building and stakeholder management - balancing the priorities of various internal teams, ensuring that everyone is pulling to the same vision and that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
What experience you'll need
- A strong background in digital project management and web strategy goes without saying.
- Given the nature of the organisation, it's likely that you've either come up through account management or have had stakeholder management, relationship building and communication as a big part of your career to date.
- Team management will be important - you'll be inheriting a team of 3 digital project managers from day one.
- You'll have strong prioritisation skills and the ability to juggle often conflicting stakeholder needs, keeping everyone smiling as you do.
- You'll have strong UX knowledge, and ideally practical exposure to IA, wireframing and user research skills.
- You'll have either worked in a large, complex organisation before, or you'll have managed multiple large, complex clients in an agency before.
- Strong CMS skills - if this is specifically Sitecore, even better!
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a salary banding of £35k - £41k on offer for the role with a nice raft of benefits on top for you to enjoy. This is also one of the most exciting teams within a great employer, complete with the autonomy to take this side of the team and run with it - what's not to like!
This role will close on Friday 28th September, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV before then for consideration.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Internationally Admired OrganisationLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £27kBrand new role in an iconic organisation. 12 month FTC. Working in a high-growth and high-calibre digital transformation team.This is a brand new role to come in and own the brand new Intranet about to be launched, all best practice associated with content management and ensure that the organisation are making the most out of their investment on a 12 month FTC.What you'll be doingReporting directly into the Digital Studio Manager, you'll have overall ownership of that intranet - the company's - as well as various other integrating content platforms. You'll lead the creation of new sections of the intranet, create robust and scalable user and content management processes enabling multiple stakeholders and teams across the business to harness the power of the intranet. You'll be responsible for all management, maintenance, testing and deployment of content and data through the platform, and will be recruiting a Platform Coordinator to support you in this. It's an exciting time to be joining this organisation - with some high-profile implementations and integrations on the horizon - and you'll be in the thick of it, collaborating with project managers, UXers, digital marketers, internal comms, online editors and more!What experience you'll need Previous ownership of and management of a sizeable Intranet-based system. You will currently be in a similar Digital Platform Manager role. This is a fast-paced environment, so you'll be steady under pressure, be confident making autonomous decisions around the future strategy for Sitecore and bringing internal stakeholders with you on a journey. Enough HTML / CSS exposure to troubleshoot effectively in the web content and email features without too much reliance on technical colleagues. An inside out knowledge of how content management platforms work, how they interact with other systems and how to maximise performance for large companies. Experience working within a web design and build environment and comfortable with Kanban, Lean and Agile methodologies. Experience of growing and managing small teams. Process driven with meticulous attention to detail.What you'll get in return for your talentsThere is a salary banding of £20k - £27k on offer for the role. On top of this is nice raft of benefits for you to enjoy.What's next?Please get in touch with Fran with a CV today to be considered. This role will close on 24th February, so ensure you've been in touch before then please.