You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Studio Lead
— Inspirational Organisation
- Lead the Digital Studio for inspiring organisation.
- Manage and lead a high-performing and growing team.
- Own performance of large scale digital platforms.
One of the nation’s best loved organisations is looking to bring another brilliant person in to their ever-evolving digital team to lead the team in charge of the continual improvement of the brand’s main website, as well as other digital assets. This is a great role for someone with a strong background in web content strategy, UX best practice, digital project management, team leadership and (often complex) stakeholder management.
What you’ll be doing
You will essentially be acting as the head of the high-performing and growing digital studio – an internal digital agency designed to service the digital needs of the broader business. You and your team will be tasked with managing the flow of content on to the site from across the business (this bit will demand a highly process driven person and will test the project management side of your skillset), running tests on various areas of the site to find out where the opportunities to improve lie, using your knowledge of web content strategy and usability best practice to implement enhancements, testing as you go (this bit will allow you to flex your web analytics, UX, A/B and MVT testing muscles) as well as having QA ownership of the content on the site (allowing you to showcase your editorial and web content prowess). On top of all of this, the business quite recently migrated to Sitecore and is always looking at ways to best harness the power of this tool – so any exposure to content migration or Sitecore would also be good.
On top of your digital focus, a huge part of your role will be leadership and management of the team. Ensuring the team remain engaged, are working towards personal development plans, are working in the most efficient ways (the studio is run in an Agile way using Scrum and Kanban) and remain happy.
What experience you’ll need
- A proven track record as a brilliant team manager and people leader. Ideally with experience of running teams up to 10 people (although not essential).
- Ownership of the performance and maintenance of large-scale websites will be key - either agency side in terms of owning deliveyr of large-scale design & build projects, or inhouse owning the continual improvements of these platforms - or ideally both!
- A strong grounding in web strategy - from content management to Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), from usability best practice to web development.
- Extremely process, data and metrics driven.
- The stakeholder management prowess required to deliver digital brilliance in a complex organisation.
- Solid Agile experience and a passion for improving efficiencies in team processes.
- Any exposure to Sitecore would be the icing on a cake.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
We’re looking around the £50k mark in terms of salary, although there could possibly be flex in there for the right person. On top of this there is a nice raft of benefits to consider as well as hugely exciting role – which is an integral one for the organisation.
This is an urgent one (deadline for applications are by 18th July), so please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a discussion around the small print.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: