You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Fantastic Employer
- Work for a top Financial Services employer.
- Very competitive salary & benefits.
- Fast growing team with great progression.
Here is an exceptional opportunity to join a well known Financial Services organisation in Bournemouth as their new Marketing Executive. Focusing on the B2B channels you will plan and execute a number of multichannel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels.
What you'll be doing
Working within a large team you will create, plan and execute B2B Marketing Campaigns targeting Independent Financial Advisors with Brand Awareness campaigns. Working across both National and Local markets you will be promoting products through a variety of channels and initiatives.
You will produce marketing, communications and product materials and content for use within these campaigns, and so copywriting and exceptional proof reading are vital to the role. There will be a number of key relationships to manage, from internal stakeholders to external agencies and networks.
This is not a pure digital role, you will be working offline as well as online and utilising the full marketing mix. There is a lot of variety within the role, whether you're producing sales collateral, writing web copy, running email campaigns to 25,000 prospective customers, everything will essentially be below the line activity.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience managing multichannel marketing campaigns
- Strong content and copywriting ability
- Experience within a B2B or Financial Services environment would be beneficial
- Broad experience across digital and offline channels
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A relevant degree or professional qualification such as CIM
What you'll get in return for your experience
This is a hands on role with a very competitive salary (£25k-£35k) which rewards people with a genuine curiosity to optimise and improve campaign success. It is a very fast growing team and you will be offered genuine career progression opportunities.
If you have good experience within a relevant Marketing role then I'm keen to hear from you. Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: