— Top digital agency, PHP/FE
- Award-winning, progressive digital agency.
- 5 person development team, exciting site build projects.
- Chance to learn Magento2, full training/courses provided.
They are a dedicated, design led agency, based in Ringwood who are now on the lookout for their latest, talented all-round Web Developer (PHP, HTML, CSS & JS/jQuery) to join the team! You’ll get to work on a range of websites alongside their team of talented developers in a cool, fun and sociable studio.
What experience you'll need
- Solid PHP, MYSQL skills are required.
- Knowledge of CMS such as WordPress, Magento or Drupal would be a distinct advantage on this one (good examples/links required).
- You’ll be encouraged to experiment with new tech in the role and come up with creative ideas for new solutions, so to fit in here you’ll really need a keenness to learn, a love of technology and an inquisitive nature.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working on exciting projects to improve and maintain a wide range of Wordpress and Magento websites, don’t worry if you are missing these skills, if you want to learn them then we want to hear from you! You’ll also get to work on technical elements of digital marketing campaigns whilst supporting the other five Developers that are already there. They don’t like to micro-manage so you’ll be given the freedom to manage your own work, but they want to help you learn all you can from them so you’ll need the confidence to happily ask questions to the rest of the team to complete your work.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your skills and passion for development the right candidate will get a brilliant basic salary, bonus and fantastic training and development opportunities in this well-established but growing agency. They are a pretty social, likeminded bunch so expect to be treated to lots of office lunches and Friday drinks in a happy and friendly working environment.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and portfolio/examples of your work. For any questions Mike is handling this role, feel free to give him a call on 01179 269 530Back to jobs