Embedded Software Engineer
— Fascinating tech, competitive benefits, award-winning company
- Fascinating and exciting technology.
- Comprehensive benefits including flexi-time, income protection, and private healthcare.
- Award-winning company.
Delivering award-winning technologies, our client are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to be based in their Hampshire office. Working as part of an established team, this role offers a truly exciting chance to work on feats of engineering within the robotics space. We're seeking engineers with a minimum of 3 years experience, with industry experience working on real-time embedded software (C or C++).
What experience you will need:
- Degree in engineering, robotics, mechatronics, electronics, or equivalent. Will also consider industry experience.
- Industry experience developing real-time embedded software (C or C++).
- Experience of serial bus: SPI, I2C.
- Experience developing software for microcontroller systems: boot loaders, serial interfaces, etc.
- Foundational understanding of electronics/electrical theory.
Experience with embedded linux or DSP would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will develop and implement software for robotics, working to meet project deadlines. You will work with a wider engineering team, working as part of a team alongside operating your own initiative.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including flexi-time, income protection, private healthcare, 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays and increasing based on your tenure)
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fully remote short-term contractLocation:RemoteSalary:£300 - £375 a day
— Commutable from Slough, Bracknell, Sunbury, Epsom, Woking, LondonEmbedded Electronics
— Award winning engineering teamLocation:SomersetSalary:£35K-£40K