You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Channel / Intranet Developer
— Business Growth & Progressive Tech Environment
- Progressive company with massive growth plans in place.
- Lots of autonomy, great scope for training & development.
- 30 days holiday and incredibly generous benefits.
A rapidly-expanding financial services company in Bournemouth are looking for an Intranet Developer to support the day to day development of the business’s internal digital channels. Following a recent acquisition, the business is moving from strength-to-strength at pace, with extensive growth plans in place and very good scope for internal progression and personal development.
What skills you’ll need
- Expert coding knowledge and experience, with commercial expoXHTML/XML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and Web Development Tools.
- Background in managing digital content platforms and frameworks
- Knowledge of enterprise content management systems (CMS), including conceptual development, user journeys.
- Experience and keen interest in open source CMS (Drupal, WordPress) and PHP.
- Ability to work under pressure and to short timescales.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate with be responsible for designing, coding and modifying the internal business digital channels (Drupal CMS). From layout to function, all in accordance with pre-defined specifications. Need to be responsible for creating and designing visual content, production and maintenance of websites, web applications and user interfaces. This person will use creative and technical skills to help the Internal Communications teams deliver messaging and provide on-going consultation and consistent reports to the business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The business offers a generous rewards structure which includes 30 days holiday (with the option to buy more) and a competitive pension scheme which pays twice the amount you choose to pay in up to 14%. They also offer an annual bonus scheme based on personal & company performance, private medical insurance, a flexible benefits package, on top of 25-50% discounts on a range of their products! The culture is awesome, lots of training, good scope to progress quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking progress and be the best they can be. For more information please call or send in your CV to Rich ASAP!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: