Data Services Specialist
— Rapidly growing Technology Company leading their field
• Join a tech firm working with some of household name clients.
• Modern office space in central Southampton.
• Great working environment with a supportive and sociable team.
Are you either a graduate looking for a career in Data or a Data Analyst looking for the next step in your career? If so I am working with a leading technology company who are looking for a Data Services Specialist to join their team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with client’s data to ensure it’s accurate and useable with minimal errors. Using this data you’ll working with reports to ensure the correct people are receiving the right data and reports. You will also deal with internal and external stakeholders to deal with queries related to their data. This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Excel skills are key with this once (think Macros, VBAs and Pivot Tables).
• You’ll be dealing with large data sets to a key eye for detail is important here.
• Excellent communication skills as you’ll be dealing with internal and external stakeholders regularly.
• A keen interest in data and a hunger to develop new skills.
• Experience using SQL would be a bonus!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £18K - £22K as well as the chance to work in a modern office in central Southampton. As well as an award winning benefits scheme, your birthday off and flexible working hours.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs