— Innovative Specialist Retailer
- Thriving Multi-Channel Retailer.
- End-to-end eCommerce opportunity.
- Creative, non-corporate environment.
An innovative retailer on the South Coast is looking for an entrepreneurial eCommerce specialist to take ownership for their eCommerce website, unlocking branding and insights potential by creating a flagship shopping experience. You’ll work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure a customer-centric strategy is implemented across the online business.
What you’ll be doing
As the eCommerce champion within the business, you will be responsible for optimising acquisition channels, including PPC, SEO, and will lead the strategy and planning for email marketing (content, frequency, segmentation and automation). What’s more, you will then develop and execute these campaigns, before analysing and reporting on their performance.
A creative mind-set is needed to execute a range of promotional activities, including contests, giveaways and product stories, all with the intention of driving acquisition and retention. On the technical side, you’ll be the key point of contact for designers and developers who will deliver your desired changes to the website.
Online trading and conversions will also fall under your remit, as well as higher-level planning to align the eCommerce strategy with overarching annual business goals. This will involve keeping abreast of digital marketing and merchandising trends in the industry and reporting on competitor movements, where appropriate.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working in a similar capacity for another eCommerce business / multi-channel retailer.
- Highly-competent using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Fredhopper.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Passion for eCommerce, including online merchandising / optimisation of the customer journey.
- Fantastic time management skills.
- Customer-first approach.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary of between £40-45k is on offer, in addition to 25 days holiday, an excellent discount on products and free parking.
Get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 for more details!Back to jobs