— Well-established Tech Brand
- Copywriter to join the in-house studio for a rapidly growing Tech business
- You’ll write communications for the Tech brand’s customers – customers in food, energy, travel, automotive and financial services sectors
- Flexible and remote working available – minimum of attending office once a month
We are looking for an enthusiastic copywriter, ideally with at least a year’s experience to join a rapidly growing tech business that provides services and a tech platform to a range of larger businesses across a diverse range of market sectors. You would be joining an in-house creative studio that writes copy and communications for a selection of those customers who are themselves household name brands in the food, energy, travel, automotive, and financial services sectors. It’s an incredibly varied and exciting role with lots of room to be creative and write for multiple brands.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating engaging content for a variety of clients including brochures, posters, email campaigns, videos, or leaflets
- Oversee the delivery of communication plans and strategies, including regular updates to clients’ customers, the promotion of projects, and the organisation of merchandise and print collateral
- Supporting well-known brands with in-house communications
- Have the chance to create sub-brands and concepts for new clients
Experience you’ll need to apply
- Ideally at least a years’ experience in a similar role or a role that is focused on writing copy and/or comms.
- Ability to work at pace to support both national and international brands
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of autonomy
What you’ll get in return
Along with the chance to build your experience in a vibrant environment with extremely supportive team members, you will have access to many benefits including:
- 25 days holiday bank holidays off
- Birthday day off
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Health care cash plan
- Option to buy extra holidays
- Overtime is an option
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you are looking to demonstrate your copywriting experience with some exciting brands, please apply right away or contact charlotte at email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FMCGLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£40-45k
— Forward Thinking OrganisationLocation:Bath/ remoteSalary:£24-27k
— Purpose driven organisationLocation:London/ RemoteSalary:£35,000 - £45,000