Mid-Level Software Developer C# .NET
— Varied and challenging projects
- Small friendly agile team
- Flexible working options
- Lots of exciting projects going on
An award-winning financial services provider based in Basingstoke are looking for an Mid-Level .NET Developer to join their small development team. They are constantly looking for ways to innovate and with plenty of new features to be added and greenfield development projects on the horizon this a great opportunity for anyone who wants to be constantly challenged in an exciting, fast paced environment.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally at least 3 years commercial experience working with C#.NET.
- Knowledge and experience with some or all of the following technologies: ASP.Net MVC Core, Bootstrap, JQuery, SSRS, SSIS, WCF services and Windows Services.
- You’ll have knowledge of development lifecycles and strong experience of early stages of development.
- You’ll be able to translate business requirements into detailed technical design.
- You’ll be able to generate and evaluate work estimates.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside a talented team of developers, analyst and service delivery experts you’ll be responsible for converting business specifications and technical designs into quality working code. You’ll be working with internal parts of the business as well as external suppliers to deliver change and system maintenance of the bespoke CRM system and Enterprise Application integration platform.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be offered a competitive salary of up to £50,000 plus 10% bonus and generous pension contribution. The company offer flexible working options, great central location only a couple of minutes walk from the train station, regular training courses to make sure your up to date with latest tech and excellent career development opportunities.
If this sounds like your next role drop Myles a call on 0117 9269530 or email email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K