Senior Account Manager
— part time 12 month contract
- Genuinely lovely PR agency.
- Exciting retail clients to work with.
- Part time 12 month contract.
We’re searching for an impressive Senior Account Manager with creative flair and a keen eye for detail to join this thriving agency on a part time contract basis for 22.5 hours per week for 12 months.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll act as the primary contact for clients, managing multiple projects from conception to completion, anticipating challenges, keeping within budgets and ensuring deadlines are met along the way. You’ll consistently nurture new and existing clients to develop successful long term relationships, resolving any queries encountered. It’ll also be down to you to support senior directors in acquiring new business, getting involved at a strategic level to develop pitches, leveraging the skills and experience of the wider team.
What experience you'll need
- Ideally you will currently a PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Manager at a PR or marketing agency at the moment.
- Solid understanding of traditional and digital public relations.
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- Committed, communicative and collaborative approach to working.
- Strong commercial and PR acumen.
- Experience managing and working on a diverse range of accounts.
- Excellent grasp of clients’ sectors and audiences.
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational team player and leader.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer will be up to £30k pro rata, dependent on experience. You’ll have lots of flexibility with your hours – so long as 22.5 per week are worked, you can spread these out how you like.
If you meet the above criteria get in touch with Hannah today.Back to jobs