Senior Marketing Executive
— Well-known Financial Services Brand
- Hybrid model 2 days in office p/w
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Bonus scheme based on personal and business performance
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive with a sound understanding of Paid Social campaigns to join a new team for a leading UK brand. This is a performance-based role with the purpose being to grow the paid marketing channels.
You will be working closely with your team to execute paid strategy, with close consideration to the brand's business objectives, and play a key part in managing the Paid Social channels, along with an additional focus on Programmatic and Affiliate channels. If you have solid Paid Social experience and are looking to develop your career within a leading UK brand, this could be a great fit!
What you’ll be doing
- You will be working within the Performance Marketing team, to drive growth across all paid channels
- Make data-driven decisions based on business-related results, making budgeting decisions with close consideration to channel performance, whilst driving efficiencies with the allocated budget
- Keep up to date with new industry and market trends and software to aid better results
- Be involved in the planning of budgets and channel schedules, ensuring business objectives are considered
Experience you’ll need
- Experience in a similar Paid Social position, whether that’s in-house or agency experience
- Have advanced Paid Social knowledge, using software including Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads. SA360 experience is desirable but not essential!
- Experience using reporting tools such as Google Analytics, in order to aid with reporting and visualisation of campaign results
- Experience delivering successful marketing campaigns with close consideration to performance analysis and ROI improvement
- Knowledge of the insurance market in areas including regulations and compliance standards is desirable
- Excellent organisational, communication, and influencing skills. Be able to critique and refine your own work as well as measure your own performance
What you’ll get in return
Hybrid model 2 days p/w in office, 30 days holiday with the option to buy more, exceptional pension plan, annual bonus scheme, private medical care, discounts on brand products, discounted retail vouchers
If you have experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar Paid Social focused position, please apply with your most up-to-date CV right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Paid Media, Programmatic, Affiliates, Paid SocialLocation:Gloucestershire/Hybrid, UKSalary:£21-26k