You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Digital
— Full Service Agency
- Opportunity to lead the high-growth digital division of a fantastic full-service agency.
- Your remit will cover web design and build projects, digital strategy and digital marketing services.
- Managing a growing team and department within the agency.
Here's one you don't see in Hampshire every day. An agency who, over the last few years, have built a solid reputation for themselves from a digital perspective to complement their heritage in branding and design, are now on the lookout for someone to come and take ownership of this division for the agency. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step up in to a 'Head of' role and play a key role in driving digital forward for the agency.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the MD, you'll be leading the digital side of the agency. This will involve management of the digital team (a 5 person, cross-functional team of digital marketers, producers, devs and designers), management of workflow through the studio and ownership of overarching digital strategy for clients. The digital arm to the agency has been in full-swing for more than 3 years now, and the team systems and processes are established and working well. We're not looking for someone to reinvent the wheel, more to add a seasoned hand, ensure that workflow is being effectively managed, that the team are happy and supported, that clients have access to best in class digital strategy and that this division within the agency is performing as expected from a commercial perspective.
With plenty of high-value client work coming down the pipeline and a core focus on the arrival of Magento 2, you'll have a good grounding in the world of eCommerce.
What experience you'll need
- A strong demonstrable track record in guiding clients through digital web design and build projects as well as digital marketing strategies goes without saying.
- A background in eCommerce work and a specific understanding of Magento / Magento 2 or WordPress would be brilliant.
- Strong team leadership, communication and external stakeholder management skills are essential.
- Strong workflow management skills as well as the commercial acumen to own and drive forward a crucial and growing business unit for the agency.
- Strong knowledge across the following areas - UX / web usability, technical SEO, PPC, digital analytics, eCommerce website build work.
- Exposure to web projects ranging from £15k - £50k in budget and working to 3 month production cycles.
What you'll get in return for your talents
From a salary perspective, we're likely looking around £40k for the right person. This also represents a really nice opportunity for someone to take a step up in to a 'Head of' role - and enjoy the autonomy that this will bring. There is the potential for this to be a good opportunity for a more seasoned person, with higher salary expectations provided that you can prove this investment will be easily outweighed in the value you're delivering. Offices are easily commutable from Bournemouth, Southampton and Dorset.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV for a confidential conversation around the small print.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: