Scrum Master/Digital Project Manager
- Salary up to £55k
- Superb Opportunity is a successful, growing business
- Clear path to progression, fun and friendly environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful business in a hybrid role of Project Manager/Scrum Master to drive the delivery of leading digital products.
What you’ll be doing
As someone with years of experience that embodies Agile ways of working you will work closely with technical and non-technical teams to spearhead the delivery of large scale or complex digital products. Your talents lie in working fast, lean and calm under pressure with a passion for coaching those around you. You will oversee the product lifecycle from inception to delivery and offer superb stakeholder management. The right person will be very customer centric and be flexible in their approach thinking of the end game and bigger picture where the client is always happy.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be a Digital Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Digital Producer, Scrum Master or Senior Account Manager who manages digital projects
- Experience of leading Scrum Teams, Sprints and Agile Ceremonies
- Agency Experience delivering many client facing products simultaneously
- Comfortable with Jira, Confluence, Trello
- Solid Technical Ability
- A Customer centric approach
- Coaching and Line Management skills
- Working in an Agile, Fluid way
- Understand Digital Products Inside Out
- Superb Stakeholder Management
- Inspirational, Adaptable, Friendly and Approachable
- Project Management Skills
- Scrum Master Certification Desirable, Not Essential
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A very competitive salary of £45k to £55k in addition to an overall attractive package and flexible working.
This role offers clear progression opportunities and sits in a senior position within a successful and growing company who attribute a lot of their success to their employees.
To be considered for the role contact Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment ASAP on 01179 269 530 or send a CV to email@example.com.