You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
RTL Design Engineer
— Competitive salary alongside comprehensive benefits package
- Comprehensive benefits package, alongside working with a talented team.
- Commutable from Southampton and Portsmouth.
- Cutting edge technology solutions.
Based in Southampton, our client is seeking a RTL Design Engineer to join their established team. Focusing on advancing onsite tech to the next level, this role comes with a competitive salary in a supportive environment.
What experience you will need:
- Fluency with RTL Verilog/VHDL syntax and hardware modelling.
- RTL Implementation experience.
- Experience with providing support for verification debug and physical implementation.
- Experience within wireless or video/camera technologies would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work closely with the wider team to implement architectural specifications, alongside identifying any issues that require resolving. You will work with engineers on the verification and validation of circuit designs, including the preparation and verification of design specifications. You will use the latest technologies to complete tasks, communicating with the wider team to work collaboratively.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package you will have access to cutting edge technologies, alongside the chance to work as part of a talented development team.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather.